Monday, March 19, 2018

Desire as a sylph-figured creature who changes her mind...

I have adored (understatement) Prefab Sprout for about 35 years. This is inadequate, but it's a nod to their masterpiece, Steve McQueen. These paintings also have nothing actually to do with either Prefab Sprout or Steve McQueen; they are just free-floating objects. It's only that I was thinking of the album when I made them, and this is what came out. So it's both random and not random at the same time. I do what I want. Or what I'm told. But in this case, I do what I want. 



2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, masterpiece indeed. Steve McQueen is the soundtrack of my youth with all its ups and downs, all its passion and disappointments. Can't wait for Femmes Mythologiques.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I'm very intrigued by Femmes Mythologiques. Do we know anything about it?

    ReplyDelete