Tuesday, September 18, 2018

#200 - Nothing is Over

This is the 200th post (I think) on the blog. What started as a site intended to prompt me to write more has instead become a venue for untrained and untrainable paintings that go wherever they want, apparently. I'm grateful for any audience at all, but I really do just paint for myself, not least for therapeutic purposes. It's interesting to look back on the earlier stuff and see the journey in hindsight from there to here. Anyway, here's another one - reclaimed from something I did a while ago and never completely loved. So I took it out of storage and decided to work it over. I like it much better now. That happens a lot too. Nothing is ever over. Perhaps that should be the title of this one after all.


(acrylic on board - 12x12)

No comments:

Post a Comment